26 December 2010

Figgy pudding


I trust everyone had a satisfying Christmas day.. I know we did.
My figgy pudding, doused in rum.



the tree decorations are the same, year after year. Personally I can't stand 'decorator' Christmas trees.



Etsy news...after a quiet few days, things are picking up, and a couple of items have been featured in attractive treasuries.
This 50s scarf was shown in 'chartreuse', one of my favorite colors . Cindy from TheVintageHatShop put this together...no need to say what she sells... a store that is just up my line.



and an antique quilt top that is for sale appeared in older than dirt curated by BeadNLight, a vintage shop that is full of personality. So nice to see 19th century items featured.



9 comments:

  1. Hi, there - thanks for your coimment - yes, it's pretty chilly over here!! That figgy pudding looks yummy - though I'm absolutely stuffed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree. Nothing like a tree filled with family treasures.
    Figgy pudding? Hmmmm, maybe for New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! Your tree looks lovely!

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. Happy Christmas to you.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that figgy pudding looks the business .....looks like you are having a wonderful Christmas...best wishes ...Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your visit:) Your pud looks good! Enjoy rest of the holiday:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tree! Christmas was fun, but hectic- looking forward to a break!So glad to see someone else loves the vintage mags( your last post). I featured one on a recent post and have oodles more.Have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pudding looks so good! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Jacmar scarf is fantastic! I don't think I've seen so neat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...