08 March 2012

Back to the Grindstone


Back to the grindstone on etsy--if truth be known, I enjoy it.   My shops have been re-opened after 2 months away.



 Fabriquefantastique is jogging along, items are still being re-newed  as I plan to spread the listings out over a week or so. A couple of sales right away as clients had seen images on Pinterest...good to know that.



 New stock is needed for Boutiquefantastique and I am not feeling very motivated. A trip to the thrifts to  find something fabulous will fix that!


Foulardfantastique has remained open as the stock traveled with me. Tons of vintage scarves are waiting  to  be listed . I plan to double the size of the shop and add new sections-- gentlemens scarves, winter scarves, shawls and stoles and perhaps 'crafting lots' or 'sale lots'. That will keep me busy.

7 comments:

  1. I love that polka dot scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Jan. Can't wait to see your latest NZ finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blue spotty number...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy. I must visit Etsy again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by! I've just looked through some of your posts and envy (just a bit) the amazing variety of fabrics you find.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan, I just found the owl embroidered item you mentioned in an email to me - love it! Are you still willing to trade it for the scarves I sent you in NZ, or would you like me to pay some extra? Either way, please hold it for me if you haven't sold it by now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. two months off eh? Hope you are refreshed...rejuvenated...raring to go....welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...