08 October 2012

my last market



Some images of my last market day for the season. 


  This beautiful antique black and green handwoven blanket found a new home....


 but not the red and green one.


 A 1950s red |Hudson Bay point blanket never stays on the rack for long, but my 1967 centennial quilt is proving a little harder to move.


 Pretty pastels move well...


 and next year I must take the vintage  Pendleton shirts out sooner.


 Starting to make a hole in the vintage mohair pile, (shown over some old industrial machinery)  as well as the plaid blankets.


Its a shame I have to call it quits now, as my stock is suited to the cooler weather and I don't mind being outside in the cold.
But I am off for another hip replacement tomorrow (Grrrr) so will be MIA for a week or so.

Also.....dear readers, does anyone know how I can fix my blogger side bar...I cannot change the information.

5 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Fall merchandise is beautiful.

    I hope your surgery goes well. All the very best and we look forward to seeing you back soon.

    Hugs,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful treasures you have - cannot imagine why they've not ALL been snapped up!
    Wishing you well for the hip replacement, hope all goes smoothly and you're back on your feet very soon.
    Rose H
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, I'm sorry I can't help with your sidebar as I'm on Wordpress not Blogger. I love that red woven blanket I can't imagine why it hasn't sold. Isn't it always cold in Canada?? :)
    Good luck with your surgery - at least you won't have to worry about missing the market if it's finishing now. I try to offer small comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I love those light pink quilts. I have an award waiting for you on my blog.
    http://teacupsamongthefabric.blogspot.com/2012/10/versatile-blogger-award.html
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...