09 February 2013

last instalment



The 'P' part of the Golden Bay A & P drew plenty of admirers. 


I particularly lusted after the pickled onions.


 Giant marrows and pumpkins, cakes and jams, and all manner of flowers were on show with much discussion going on about the winner's merits (or lack of)


 Needlework was delightful. I am not sure if the categories stated that a vintage pattern should be used or if it was choice.


Certainly my interest in tea cosies has been revived and I am determined to knit some up when I get home....great stash busters!


Mmmmm, can't wait to get my needles out.


The Golden Bay Quilters displayed in their own hut. We were made most welcome, lots to see and chat about , raffles and draws. I was so busy spending my money I didn't get the camera out.

1 comment:

  1. pickled onions! im gonna have to say ewe to those, everything else looks quite lovely :)

    brittany
    come say hello MOCCASIN RUN

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...