19 April 2013

MariposaTextiles



I have long been an admirer of MariposaTextiles.


Original and interesting, an American living in Ireland , Tara is a member of the Etsy Expats team.  So when she posted in ( on?) the team board offering a package of fat quarters as a draw if I followed her on twitter and made comment, I jumped at the chance.  I'm pretty sure I was a follower, anyway.



 Well, I won! Yesterday my package arrived...beautifully wrapped and full of fabby fabrics, including a sample book.  I am showing them to a decorator friend tomorrow. Tara has a quirky and well trained 'eye',  I particularly admire her use of architectural features.



 This is my favorite design in her etsy shop and I used it in a treasury I made yesterday (talk about coincidence). There is also an exciting website.


Funny thing is, I knew about Tara before I sold on  Etsy,  I still don't get the hang of twitter and I always often win a givaway. This may be as I only enter if I really, really want the prize....have entered 6 and won 5.

I notice MariposaTextiles also trades at Galway Market on Saturdays......a girl after my own heart.

Tara, thank you so much .

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm thinking that I, too, should join the ExPat team. What a fabulous win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jan! You lucky devil. Those fabrics are amazing - so original! I wonder what you will do with them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...